ULTRASOUND, AT A SPEED OF LIFE.
A powerful diagnostic tool all within the palm of your hand, the SonoSite iViz was designed to go with you, where you need it.
ONE HANDED USER INTERFACE
Ergonomic one-handed operation allows for easy manipulation of image settings, especially useful in crowded environments or inside vehicles when space is a premium.
UNCOMPROMISED IMAGE CLARITY.
Small in size does not mean compromise on image. The iViz combines DirectClear Technology, advanced image processing (SonoHD3) and a high-resolution display to provide the image quality you expect from a SonoSite system.
L38v - Carotid
L38v - Internal Jugular Vein
P21v - Parasternal Long Axis Cardiac
iViz Left Upper Quadrant Spleen Kidney
iViz L38v Carotid Artery
iViz Glenoid Labrum
- Not an ‘off the shelf tablet’, instead built from the ground up. The SonoSite iViz is manufactured using aircraft aluminum with beveled edges protecting the display and device from ingress. All systems and transducers are drop-tested to 1m (3 feet).
- Transducers are IPX-7 rated meaning they are fully submergible in water.
- Fully encrypted and HIPAA compliant transmission of data and archiving to the Tricefy™ cloud. Transmission capabilities are built inside every iViz system.
- Bi-directional connection to the EMR allows scanning of patient barcodes for demographics to the device and report to the EMR, as well as DICOM images and clips.
- One Handed User Interface – Be truly ‘mobile’ with the ability to control your depth, gain, color all with one hand. Perfect when ‘on the go’ or inside a moving vehicle
- Embedded barcode scanner to retrieve patient demographics, worklists and studies
- Export studies via Micro USB or DICOM
- Print to Bluetooth, WIFI or USB printers
- Email image or archive to the cloud
- Send exam results to EMR
- Connect to valuable embedded education to tools through the SonoAcess ™ 2.0 app
- Display images through the HDMI port